BBL and Hair Transplant Testimonial
Brazilian But Lift, Hair Transplant
“Our patient R.G travelled to Istanbul for BBL and hair transplant operations, she had enjoyed the time there and people she met were lovely she claimed. 5 star hotel was so luxury and breakfast had a lot of choice. She visited us in our office in the Netherlands and expressed her satisfaction with FlyHealth services”
How is Hair Transplantation Applied?
An initial patient interview and assessment are conducted before hair transplantation is administered. In this interview, the patient’s hair analysis and some blood tests will be done. The patient is therefore granted eligibility for surgery.
The patient’s front hairline is initially traced, and then drawings are prepared to indicate how many grafts will be planted in each location and how many grafts will be removed from each region throughout the hair transplant procedure. Following these decisions, the patient is given a local anesthetic and the graft removal procedure is begun. Grafts are removed one at a time and placed on a certain plane. The grafts that are deemed inadequate for the transplantation procedure are then removed. The planting area is then prepared by creating tiny canals. These canals fit the grafts well because of their size. Additionally, it makes it easier for the grafts to connect.
What is the Importance of Front Hairline in Hair Transplantation?
The procedure of hair transplantation calls for careful attention to detail in several areas. The success rate might significantly drop as a result of even the smallest mistakes made throughout the procedure. One of the issues that require the most attention is the front hairline.
The front hairline is a factor that greatly affects a person’s facial expression and the age at which they appear. If this line is not determined properly, unwanted images may occur as a result of hair transplantation. To prevent issues with locating the front hairline, it is crucial to cooperate with a qualified doctor. Determining the front hairline demands much experience in addition to information.
At this point, it is useful to emphasize the importance of choosing a hair transplant center and doctor while having a hair transplant.
Brazilian Butt Lift
The Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
- Unlike other types of hip surgery, such as the placement of silicone hip implants, the Brazilian butt lift is touted as it creates more roundness on the side of your hip while providing more natural-looking results.
- It can also help address certain issues that sometimes come with age, such as sagging and disfigurement.
- You can also consider aesthetics if you’re bothered by figure imbalances that make it difficult to wear comfortable clothes.
- The benefits of the Brazilian butt lift are that it has a lower risk of infection compared to silicone hip prostheses.
- It is much safer than other substances, such as silicone caulking and sealants, that are sometimes injected by people who are not authorized to perform plastic surgery.
Read more about BBL Turkey
How is Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Performed?
Brazilian butt lift surgery includes three basic steps:
- With liposuction, fat is removed from the hips, waist, thighs, abdomen, or other areas.
- The extracted oil is purified and prepared for transfer.
- The cosmetic surgeon injects the fat into specific points of the buttocks to increase volume and improve shape.