Everything You Need to Know Before getting BBL, Extended Arm Lift, and Boob Job
After excessive weight loss, you are bound to have a lot of loose skin. And if you want to enhance your appearance, it would be best to have cosmetic surgery to remove the extra skin while tightening your damaged muscles and tissues.
Listen to the video of patient satisfaction
Like many other people working hard, Melanie Vass lost a lot of weight, which left her with saggy arms, drooping breasts, and a small butt, but not firm. Thus, she had several consultations with FlyHealth and had her first 360 body lift and fleur de lis.
After healing and taking a break, Miss Vass returned to have an extended arm lift, BBL, Radiofrequency ablation, and boob job. Having flown from a country that is believed to be a leader in medicine (UK) to come to Turkey for her cosmetic surgery shows that FlyHealth provides quality services to their clients. Due to Turkey being on the red list, Melanie had to stay in Malta to recover before traveling back to the UK. Melanie is a loyal client and ambassador of FlyHealth.
Have you lost a lot of weight and would love to have cosmetic surgery to get rid of loose and saggy skin. Read on to understand everything you need to know about the different operations, such as Brazillian butt lift, extended arm lift, and boob job.
Brazillian Butt Lift
This is a popular cosmetic surgical procedure that requires the surgeon to transfer fats from other areas of your body and inject them into your backside. Brazillian butt lift is safer than having implants as it’s permanent, and no implants are involved.
The procedure is performed under anesthesia, and the fat is transferred in small amounts. The fat is obtained through liposuction; in the case of Melanie, the fat was obtained from her arms. It was then purified and prepared to be grafted into her buttocks. The fat gives your butts a full and rounded look. After the procedure, the surgeon then stitches up incisions and applies compression garments to minimize bleeding and infection risks.
Benefits of Brazilian butt lift
- It gives your backside a full and round appearance
- It helps get rid of sagging and shapelessness
- It makes you feel good when you wear clothes
- Have lower risks of infection compared to butt implants
- Unlike implants, Brazillian butt lift is permanent
Despite the many benefits, you must also be aware of the side effects such as infection, scarring, pain, lumps under the skin in the suctioned or injected areas. Although rare, fat injected in your butt may enter the large vein, which could travel to the lungs causing respiratory problems and even death.
Boob job is a popular term used by women looking to enhance their breast’s appearance. This may involve breast lift and breast augmentation. A breast lift is an operation performed to elevate your breasts to stop them from sagging. On the other hand, breast augmentation involves adding implants to your breasts to increase their size and give them a fuller look.
Many women finished with childbirth and breastfeeding opt for the two methods, where the implant is placed on the upper part of the breast to eliminate the hollow appearance after the breasts are elevated.
Some of the things you must talk about with their doctor include:
- The type and size of implant
- Type of incision to be used
- Cost of your surgery
- Recovery expectations
Every woman looking to have a breast lift, breast augmentation, or both should know the following before the procedure.
- Ask questions and clarify and your concerns
- That recovery is uncomfortable can be painful, and each person heals differently. So don’t compare yourself with your friends
- You will not see the results immediately, be patient. It will probably take several weeks or a month before the swelling goes down. You will notice that your breasts sit high on your chest and feels tighter. However, as your body adjusts to the elevation and augmentation, the implants will seamlessly soften and adapt to the breast tissue.
- It will take time to get used to your new babies, and as such, you must buy new bras that are fit for your new size and shape.
- If you have implants, they should be taken out after 10 years.
- The most important is choosing the right is paramount. Ensure that your surgeon is licensed and certified. Our surgeons at FlyHealth are all licensed and approved by the Board of Plastic Surgeons. And above all, they are friendly and respectful and make you feel welcome and at ease and eliminate all your worries by giving you all the information you need.
Extended Arm Lift
Arm Lift is a surgical procedure that eliminates excess fat and skin on the underside of your arm. Loose skin may be due to elasticity or loss of weight which leads to saggy skin. Depending on the appearance of your arm, your doctor may opt for various techniques. These include:
- Liposuction: This is ideal for a person with good skin elasticity. So the doctors remove fat from the arms and then lift and tighten the arms.
- A mini arm lift is ideal for people with mild saggy underarms—the procedure ficuses on a small area of your arms.
- An extended arm lift is ideal for people who have undergone severe weight loss, such as Melanie. This procedure produces dramatic results and gives your upper arms a toned outlook.
Make sure to discuss with your doctors to see which option is best for you. Like every other surgery, you will need to avoid undoing the hard work during the recovery by avoiding strenuous activities. You should expect scarring, pain, bruising, tightness in the arms, and limited arm mobility after your surgery.
Everyone who has lost a significant amount of weight can undergo an arm lift, BBL, and boob job. However, every person looking to undergo cosmetic surgery must meet the following requirements.
- You must be near your target weight for at least six months
- Committed to a healthy regimen
- No underlying medical conditions
Don’t let yourself suffer and struggle fitting in clothes due to saggy skin. Take action and book a consultation with FlyHealth for your BBL, breast lift, breast augmentation, and arm lift.