You must be in good health to undergo any elective cosmetic surgery. A physical examination and routine lab work will need to be performed by your primary physician. If you do not have a primary doctor, we can refer you to local doctors in our area. We do not provide these services. It will be required that all this pre-op paperwork is in our office 1-2 weeks before surgery.
You have to be in true health to go through any optionally available cosmetic surgical operation. A bodily examination and ordinary lab work will need to be performed by your primary physician.
- You can take a shower the morning of the surgery but do not apply deodorant, cream, or powder to your body.
- You should quit smoking and drinking at least 24 hours before the surgery. And you should not eat or drink anything after midnight.
- It is needed that a person pressure you home upon your discharge and you have to also set up for transportation to and from our office to your post-operative appointments until your health practitioner permits you to force.
- Don’t take aspirin or aspirin-containing products for 2 weeks before surgery and for 2 weeks after surgery.
- Unless your doctor tells you, do not apply heat or ice packs to the surgery area.
- An adequate diet with vitamin supplements, especially Vitamin C, is recommended. You should be in the best nutritional state possible before surgery.
- If you will be preparing your meals at home after surgery, have on hand easy prepare foods.
- Bring loose-fitting, front-opening clothing with you the morning of surgery to wear home.
- Your doctor wants you to wear a special bra for the first week of the surgery. It will help you to provide support while you heal.
- The breasts and surrounding areas are expected to swell which can take weeks. Also, it is normal to feel pressure, itchiness in your breasts after several days of the surgery.
The Surgical Procedure
The technique that your doctor will use depends on the size and the shape of your breast. Marking and measuring is important part of the preparation for breast lift Turkey surgery. The markings are made before the patient is heavily sedated with the patient sitting in a fully upright position. These markings are used for guidelines for the incisions during surgery when the patient is in a reclining position. You get anesthesia to relieve the pain and you will sleep during the surgery.
The surgical procedure consists of removing part of the breast skin, moving the nipple upward, and reshaping the remaining tissue into a higher, firmer configuration. While the surgeon moves your areolas to the correct area, may also reduce the size. If implants are to be used, they are inserted at this time. The incisions are closed with fine suture material and tapes. The scars left by this surgery fade with time, but they are permanent. There is a circular scar around the nipple, a scar in the fold under the breasts, and a vertical scar connecting them. However, the surgeons place the scar in the parts of your breast where is less visible. No scars are present above the nipple. Newer advances allow the scars to be much smaller than in the past.
Your dressings will stay tied for one day after the surgery is done. The next day, the dressing is done and your dressings are changed. In order to accelerate your healing process and maintain the shape of the breast, we wear a special bra that you should use for 15 days after the surgery. It is important that you use this special bra for 15 days. It will also be useful for reducing edema. Your recovery rate is taken into account, but your stitches are usually removed within 15 days. You can get up the next day after the breast lift Turkey surgery, but it will take 4 5 days to return to your daily life.
- You shouldn’t lift heavy.
- Protect yourself from possible impacts.
- Don’t sleep on your chest.
- You should not remove the special bra that you need to wear for 15 days.
- Don’t consume cigarettes and alcohol.
You may have mild pain after breast lift Turkey surgery, which may last 2-3 days. In time, your pain will go away. We recommend painkillers for your pain. The patient can return to work 1 week after the operation. After 2 or 3 days, a shower can be taken. It may take 8-11 weeks for the breast to take its final shape.
Complications are infrequent, most of the complications tend to occur within a week or in a month after the breast lift Turkey surgery, and usually respond promptly to proper treatment without unfavorably affecting the final surgical result.
- Bleeding – if bleeding occurs after the operation, it may accumulate in the breast and require opening the wound to remove the blood and prevent further bleeding.
- Infection – this occurs rarely and usually responds to antibiotics.
- Numbness of the nipple- this is almost always temporary and sensation can be expected to return in most cases. On rare occasions, however, it may be permanent.
- Loss of a nipple – complete or partial loss of a nipple is extremely rare but has been reported in the medical literature. Should this happen, a reconstructive operation can be performed with satisfactory results at a later date.
- Delayed wound healing- The patients who do not quit cigarettes and overweight delayed wound healing occur. In such conditions, your surgeon will manage the healing process.
- Occasionally, a revision of the scars is necessary to obtain optimal aesthetic results. These revision procedures are minor and can be carried out in the office under local anesthesia.
- Breastfeeding- After surgery, breastfeeding ability may be affected.
- Allergies- Glues, tapes, suture materials, and injected agents can cause allergies. In an abnormal situation, consult your doctor.
Is There Any Scar After Breast Lift Surgery?
Let’s express the surgical scars as follows. In the first 2 3 months, the scars will be pink in colour. As time passes, depending on your recovery, the scars between 6 months and 12 months will turn into your skin colour and will be vague. The patient is not very disturbed by the scars.
Can a Mother Breastfeed Her Baby After Surgery?
Of course, she can breastfeed. As with the special techniques we use in breast reduction surgery, we protect a part of the milk ducts with the expert technique in this surgery. Although it is very rare and unlikely, there is still a possibility that you will not be able to breastfeed. An exception is for patients with extremely large breasts.
Keeping Your Results Looking Their Best
Having a breast lift is similar to resetting the clock for sagging. Your breasts will still undergo natural changes due to the ageing process, although with proper care you should not experience your previous level of sagging for many years. However, it is important to understand that certain life events, such as future pregnancy or weight fluctuations can negatively affect your results. If you are planning to have more children or you would like to lose weight, it is best to achieve these milestones before having this operation. When performed by a qualified cosmetic surgeon, a breast lift is a safe and rewarding procedure with long-lasting results.
Breast lift for a great looking body
Breast surgery can change your entire look. You can have a breast lift operation for a beautiful body appearance. This operation does not involve silicon prosthetics to shape and lift the breasts. Breast surgery can change your breasts as well as your self-confidence. You can have this operation for lifted and firmer breasts. In some patients, different operations such as liposuction are combined with breast surgery as well.
You can have your breast lift surgery in Turkey. Turkey is one of the most advanced countries in the plastic surgery field. You can have your breast uplift surgery in this country from experienced surgeons. The clinics and surgeons in Turkey are experienced in various cosmetic surgeries and operating on foreign patients. Breast uplift surgery will change your life in various ways.
To find out more about the surgery, you can book a free consultation. In this consultation, you can learn more about the breast lift cost, the procedure itself and the final result. You can gain self-confidence by having a breast lift or breast enlargement operation. You can learn more about the surgery when you talk to an experienced surgeon in Turkey.
Do you want to read this: Mommy Makeover Customized: Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Arm Lift