Eye care centers in Turkey strive to make Lasik surgery affordable for local and international patients. Eye care specialists in Turkey strongly believe that everyone should be able to benefit from this life-changing surgery. That’s why laser eye surgery clinics offer the highest standard of care at an affordable cost. The cost of Lasik surgery in Turkey is established prior to your arrival for treatment, which covers the pre-operative evaluation, all post-operative visits, transfers in the city, treatment cost and hotel accommodation. Patients traveling to Turkey for Lasik surgery are expected to save up to 80 percent on their treatment.
We offer a no-cost online consultation appointment to determine your candidacy for Lasik vision correction surgery in Turkey, and our laser eye surgery professionals give you the opportunity to have all your questions answered before you make this important decision.
Steps of Lasik Eye surgery Turkey procedure
- Anesthetic eye drops are applied to the eye
- The Lasik surgeon creates a protective flap to reach the inner corneal tissue.
- During this step of the procedure, your vision dims and becomes blurry for about a minute. After the flap is created you are able to see the flashing fixation light of the laser and the bright lights employed for the procedure.
- Next the inner layers of the cornea receive computer-generated pulses of cool laser light. While the laser light is invisible, the laser makes a clicking sound as it gently reshapes the inner corneal layer to improve your vision and eliminate your prescription. During this phase, an eye-tacking device will track your eye movements to ensure precise correction.
- Following the re-shaping of the tissue, your doctor carefully repositions and aligns the flap to its original position. Protective shields are positioned over your eye to prevent accidental rubbing as the flap heals naturally and securely over the next few hours.
- After the Lasik eye corrective surgery, patients feel moderate discomfort and irritation for a few hours, but most feel comfortable after a nap and rest.