Dental veneers are thin shells made of porcelain or composite material. They are custom made and cemented to the front side of the tooth. Personally crafted porcelain veneers are used as cosmetic enhancements which are close to natural dental enamel. Dentists Turkey use dental veneers for so many reasons ranging from orthodontic corrections to teeth whitening and cosmetic corrections. Because of quality and high popularity, porcelain veneers are commonly used in cosmetic dentistry.
Benefits of Dental Veneers in Turkey
Dental veneers can resolve the following problems:
- Discolored Teeth — either because of root canal treatment; stains from using any kind of drugs or being exposed to excessive fluoride. Having a large resin fillings can also create discolored teeth.
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Damaged teeth because of bad protection or accidents
- Having a gap between teeth because of losing a tooth before
- Any kind of orthodontic teeth problems
Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Veneers
Definitely! FlyHealth is proud to offer very affordable prices for porcelain veneers in Turkey. Our patients have been very happy to save a significant amount of money thanks to the low costs we provide.
Let’s start with the pros:
- Porcelain veneers are designed to look very similar to your natural teeth
- You have a possibility to choose a colour you like
- Porcelain veneers improve teeth appearance
- They make your smile beautiful
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to staining and they are durable
- Results are immediate
When it comes to the cons, there is not many to talk about. There is only one, which is the high costs. However with FlyHealth, porcelain veneers in Turkey are very affordable.
If porcelain veneers are well-maintained and regularly washed and flossed, they will last for many years. Normally they are expected to last at least 10 years. FlyHealth dentists Turkey use top quality porcelain veneers, which typically last more than 10 years. Contact FlyHealth now to learn more about porcelain veneers in Turkey.