Lasik is one of the most popular and common laser eye surgeries that received a worldwide acclaim due to its convenience and comfort. Lasik surgery Turkey is designed to correct nearsightedness, or astigmatism by removing a thin lenslet of tissue from the surface of the cornea.
Lasik surgeons in Turkey offer years of experience performing refractive surgery procedure to help patients eliminate their dependency on glasses and contact lenses—and improve their quality of life.
Many Lasik overseas patients have remarkable results from their laser eye surgery in Turkey.
Lasik eye surgery is designed to permanently change the shape of the eye’s lens, treating eye conditions including myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), and astigmatism. Eye care specialists are committed to bringing you the freedom, comfort, and confidence that laser vision correction surgery can offer.
When it comes to something as important as your eyes, eye vision correction surgery doctors in Turkey know that experience and safety are what every eye patient looks for.
Opthalmologist experts in Turkey have performed thousands of laser vision correction procedures with the highest levels of precision, safety—and patient satisfaction. Eye care centers in Turkey utilize only the latest and most advanced instruments and sophisticated techniques for the best results possible.
For clear vision, the eye’s cornea must bend light rays properly, allowing images to be focused on the retina. Lasik vision correction is a refractive surgical procedure aims to reshape the eye’s cornea and lens so that it correctly focuses images, regaining perfect or close to perfect vision in patients.
Eye care doctors in Turkey understand that each individual case is unique; that’s why conducing an individualized approach ensures that every patient’s comfort and progress is regulated with care.
Cost of Lasik surgery in Turkey
Eye care centers in Turkey strive to make Lasik surgery affordable for local and international patients. Eye care specialists in Turkey strongly believe that everyone should be able to benefit from this life-changing surgery. That’s why laser eye surgery clinics offer the highest standard of care at an affordable cost. The cost of Lasik surgery in Turkey is established prior to your arrival for treatment, which covers the pre-operative evaluation, all post-operative visits, transfers in the city, treatment cost and hotel accommodation. Patients traveling to Turkey for Lasik surgery are expected to save up to 80 percent on their treatment.
We offer a no-cost online consultation appointment to determine your candidacy for Lasik vision correction surgery in Turkey, and our laser eye surgery professionals give you the opportunity to have all your questions answered before you make this important decision.
Steps of lasik surgery procedure
- Anesthetic eye drops are applied to the eye
- The Lasik surgeon creates a protective flap to reach the inner corneal tissue.
- During this step of the procedure, your vision dims and becomes blurry for about a minute. After the flap is created you are able to see the flashing fixation light of the laser and the bright lights employed for the procedure.
- Next the inner layers of the cornea receive computer-generated pulses of cool laser light. While the laser light is invisible, the laser makes a clicking sound as it gently reshapes the inner corneal layer to improve your vision and eliminate your prescription. During this phase, an eye-tacking device will track your eye movements to ensure precise correction.
- Following the re-shaping of the tissue, your doctor carefully repositions and aligns the flap to its original position. Protective shields are positioned over your eye to prevent accidental rubbing as the flap heals naturally and securely over the next few hours.
- After the Lasik eye corrective surgery, patients feel moderate discomfort and irritation for a few hours, but most feel comfortable after a nap and rest.
What to expect from lasik surgery
Make sure to have someone drive you home. Go directly home and take a 3-4 hour nap or keep your eyes shut. Cloudiness or white haze is normal for the first 24 hours. Discomfort, light sensitivity and tearing are expected, especially on the day of the procedure. Most patients experience peak discomfort between 2 and 4 hours after the procedure. The doctor may prescribe Tylenol, Advil or aspirin for pain relief. It may also help to use cold lubricating eye drops frequently.
To learn more about this life-changing procedure, contact us today.