With eyelid surgery, excess skin has been removed the membrane in front of the herniated…
Not so long ago many patients were wishing to fast-forward to a time where they can change the way their nose looks without going under the knife. It’s safe to say that this time is here now!
The advent of cosmetic technology has paved the way for the development of less-invasive treatments to help patients find alternatives to invasive, painful cosmetic surgery that requires a long recovery time.
Non surgical cosmetic treatments are superior to plastic surgery in many areas including the healing time and risk. Nose surgery is one of the most desired plastic surgery procedures; however many patients find a non-surgical rhinoplasty a less invasive alternative to this popular procedure. Many patients concerned with the potential complications and the unfavorable risks of nose surgery opt for nose job without surgery treatment.
Also known as the 15-minute nose job, non-surgical rhinoplasty is a safe, non-invasive alternative to traditional rhinoplasty—which involves only dermal filler injections to reshape nose. Results are immediate; there’s no excessive downtime, no general anesthetic—and no long healing period.
Who qualifies for non-surgical nose job
Patient looking for a less intrusive nose job treatment, and anyone who has the following:
- Slightly crooked nose
- Small nose that needs slight correction
- Hook shaped noses that require straightening
- A mild to moderate bump on the bridge of the nose
- A mild to moderate drooping of nasal tip
- A nose shape that needs refinement after surgical rhinoplasty
- Nose that could use more height, definition and a nose tip
What happens during non surgical nose job
- Topical anesthetic will be administered for 20-30 minutes prior to the treatment for completely painless and comfortable experience
- Dermal filler is injected in small amounts and in precise locations into your skin to offer total control over shape and contours of the nose
- The cosmetic specialist will then massage the applied fillers to re-shape the nose
- During the entire treatment, you are fully awake
What to do after non surgical nose job
- You should avoid touching or applying make up on the treated area for 6 hours in order to avoid infection
- There’s very little to downtime involved
- Patients are able to return to their normal, daily activities after their treatment
- There’s no significant swelling, bruising or pain
- Avoid wearing sunglasses or heavy eyeglasses for two weeks after the treatment
- The results of non surgical nose job are instant and last from 6-12 months
Rhinoplasty—surgical or non-surgical—is the pinnacle in the plastic surgery industry. Nonetheless it requires a high level of operational skills and precisions as well years of experience— and the special ability to bring the nose’s aesthetics and function in harmony.
Not only does the nose represent a significant aesthetic feature, it also carries vital functions such as nasal breathing, ventilation of sinuses, sense of smell and defence against infection. The nose is, therefore, an important organ with three-dimensional architecture that determines the way our face looks—and our health and well-being. Even minor alternations to your nose can have a dramatic impact on the way you look.
Whether you opt for nose surgery or its non-surgical alternative, all nose treatments provide patients with satisfactory results and a renewed self-confidence.