Looking for: Nose Job
We hope that you can get a preview of the photos you see and and nose surgery simulator was able to give you realistic information.
Nose surgeries are performed by the best plastic surgeons in Turkey.
Before – After Gallery Nose Job
View all FlyHealth patient before and after nose surgery photos. (We want you to know that all images are by FlyHealth patients)
After nose job
- It is normal for light red fluid to come out of your nostrils in the first week after surgery.
- It is natural to have bruises around your eyes and swelling on your face in the first week. To avoid this, you need to lie down with your head up. During the day, prefer to sit or stand rather than lie down. You can watch TV and spend time in front of the computer, but be careful that it is not so much that it tires your eyes. Also, if you feel good, it’s okay to go out.
- Do not apply ice to your face unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Please take a shower 48 hours after the surgery unless your doctor tells you otherwise. Make sure the water is not too hot, warm, or colder than warm. Use soap and shampoo. There is no harm in touching the nasal splint with water. After the shower, you can dry it by making small touches with a towel or dry your splint with a hairdryer.
- Sneezing won’t hurt your nose. However, it can cause nosebleeds. If you sneeze too much, you can sneeze by closing your eyes, tilting your head slightly forward, and pressing your tongue firmly against your palate. If the sneezing sensation does not go away, sneeze through your mouth.
- For 6-8 weeks after your surgery, mucus, bloody, dry crusts may come from your nostrils piece by piece. Do not do anything extra to clean them. Keep using your cream and spray as long as these come back. Before going to bed at night, squeeze a chickpea-sized amount of cream into both nostrils and inhale strongly. When you get up in the morning, clean your nose by blowing it gently without squeezing it.